Pages

Untitled... For Now


Your smile makes everything in the world thats bad just go away, i hope the world does end cuz im not gonna happier then I am today, the longest five days of my life since you went on and left me, and ignored my every advance until I advanced on to the next one, monday was the longest night because you were supposed to be next to me, but you werent and you hurt me and taught me a life lesson, to never love, to never trust, to never open up again, to put up my walls, to fuck em and leave em, cuz who really needs a girlfriend, who really needs the pain and the sorrow when it ends, that awkward moment when you type out a text you meant to clear and it sends, because it was a suicide note meant for the cops... now let the fighting begin.

I give and I give and I give but you never gave back, I put myself out there and out there and out there only to get slapped, and I fall and I fall and I fall deeper in this rut, depression and pain and horror have replaced what was love, and im climbing and trying and scraping by but, this life aint worth living without you when push comes to shove, so im gonna walk around with my head held high and act like I never heard of ya, because starting now you no longer run my life....

How could you do this to me what did I fucking do to deserve this, did I love you too much is that your being such a bitch? your scared to settle down well thats the last thing I want right now so you know thats some bullshit, so quit with your god damn excuses and be real with me just a little bit, see cuz ive been nothing good to you, nothing but honest with you, nicer then I should to you, remember all the shit that I promised you? Well forget it, forget it all, fuck it all, your nothing to me, I hate you, im above you and im above it all, im picking myself back up now cuz my heart is cold from the fall, your heart is cold to the touch, I never thought that I could love somebody this much...