Pages

This Feeling - 1/14/03


I light a candle and then I look in the mirror... then I look into another mirror to make sure the first one wasn't lying, I spit in the face I see in the mirror because all I can think about is dying, Do I really want this.... no!

I'm tired of these girls who are always being phony, now i'm so lonely, tired of these girls running around acting like they know me, and wanna blow me, if you really loved me then you should have opened up and showed me, I don't understand why you fight for me then you just throw me, away, you try and get me then I'm left to cry as your just walking away, leaving me alone feeling depressed and stressed as you ruined my Christmas day, then you tell me that you're sorry and you don't know what else to say, except that I can do better whether or not I see it things will be better this way, and you're right because starting today my life is getting better, even though through the good and the bad weather, you promised that we would always be together, forever and ever just ended so don't fucking talk to me ever, ever again bitch, never! This is the song of someone who is lonely, I hate to think about the times you whispered in my ear that you wanna bone me, you're a clone see, you treated me like every other girl like a fucking piece of crap, you fight to get me then just drop me like, well, that is that, God I wish I could go back in the past, although I wouldn't change a thing or take anything back, but I wouldn't let you beat on my heart with a baseball bat, I just would have never taken you back...

This lonely feeling makes me hate my God forsaken life, because I'll never be happy when I'm getting screwed over, an absolute living hell is what has become of my life, there's no girls just bitches I can't wait for somebody to prove me wrong, when someone does that you will hear happy stuff from me and not this same ole lonely song.

I can't go to the mall because it makes me feel alone, I can't stand my life now spending it all alone at home, I'm seeing red again because now I wish for death, but God leaves me here for these women to mess with my head, but see I've got this hand full of lead, and now everybody actually cares about everything I said, How can I lead or be led when I'm lying here crying in my bed, you feed me so much crap and just left me here lonely, you expect me to tread a level course, oh of course you would believe anybody over me, why would you even bother to ask the original source, me, this pain is such an unstoppable force, I feel like I have been used for that one thing, I rap because I can't sing, my tears get in the way when you're ripping off my wings, and angels can't fly without them so get ready for the chaos that it brings, it figures I would just get screwed all over again, Why did I even bother trying to get a girlfriend? Did I really think there was another way that this would end? All she wanted to do was deliver the message to send, now my soul is in the afterlife because of the rules that I bend, Out of everybody how could you do this to me when you say that you love me, you hugged me, but in the end you just fucked me, you lied when you trusted me, thinking that you busted me, my heart is wide open now and beyond repair, my heart hurts so much that I am literally ripping out my hair, and you just don't care, I would have never come into this world if I knew it was this unfair, so now I've got this blank stare, and I'm blinded by the glare, what's the point in lying we both know we are the perfect pair, and we used to be an inseparable couple, and you returned my love with a double dose of heart ache, all this pain has really made my heart break, for Christ's sake why can I not find the right girl before it's too late, one that is not a phony, I hate this life, I hate the way that I am treated, I hate this world, and I hate being lonely...

This lonely feeling makes me hate my God forsaken life, because I'll never be happy when I'm getting screwed over, an absolute living hell is what has become of my life, there's no girls just bitches I can't wait for somebody to prove me wrong, when someone does that you will hear happy stuff from me and not this same ole lonely song.

If I could get away from it all I would, if I could finally make somebody happy you know I would if I could, people think that I should change but I don't think that I should, I can't believe it that it actually got worse from when I moved from the hood, I went from bad to.. well I don't guess that I'll ever be good, but I got worse, just strengthened my vocabulary but when I get angry all that I can do is curse, she cheated on me but unfortunately she wasn't the first, I went out of my way to treat you the best and you went out of your way to treat me the worst, I hate my life and everyone in it, now I met the girl of my dreams and now everyone wants to be a part of it, you go on and be happy and I will just stay here, because losing you has always been my number one fear, we've been together for three months but it feels like six years, but now I am still all alone, man, it didn't bother me to be alone when they called me to try and understand, I went at it alone when they called me to the stand, I foiled some plans but they don't mean a thing if I can't have you with me hand in hand, or have you in my life, on bended knee because I was gonna ask you to be my wife, all I ever wanted was for someone like you to be in my life, and to be with someone like you, now that I got you I can't be with you, I have to be lonely here alone with nothing to do, burning bridges so I have nobody left to talk to, what's left to say besides baby I love you, but you won't answer me will you? Nope...I guess that I'll just kill you.